[Ouwcrew-l] I am Important!!!

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 8 09:50:42 EDT 2009

 Hello everyboday! Please read all of this e-mail thoroughly so that you all know whats up and things.

  *   PRACTICE- there will be practice starting WEDNESDAY, as in TOMORROW, at 6:30 at Ping. Please get there before 6:30 so that we can go right in an get started. There are no staggered workouts right now, everyone needs to be there when Ping opens. Bring water and a smile and get ready for some fun
  *   GENERAL MEETINGS- Will be held in Bentley on Monday nights at 8 PM sharp. As you may recall, new rules are in standing about lateness and not-showingupness. I am reserving the room today so be on the lookout for where exactly it will be!
  *   BOAT-PICK UPS- We need EVERYONE who is going to be in town to come get the boats this Sunday the 13th. We will be meeting at 8:50 at the Ping parking lot. If you can drive, bring your car. If it turns out we don't need everyone, that lot is open on the weekends so we will just leave them there. Everyone bring money for the drivers, between 5-10 dollhairs will be enough I think. Since we will get the boats sunday, that means MONDAY WE WILL BE ON THE WATER YAAAAAAY.
  *   NOVICE MEETING-We will be meeting all of our prospective novice on THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 17th at 8PM in Baker 242. Please get there early, we will station ourselves around Baker to direct them to join us. That means that the next day, Friday, will be our 5K run. We will meet the novice on their respective greens and shuttle them over around 6:30. More on specific times in a lil bit.
  *   INTIMIDATION FACTOR- Start on this now.

“Jordan…the boy already lipsyncs into your tampons, must we put a final nail in this tiny gay coffin?”

Shan