[Ouwcrew-l] LIFE OR DEATH

tm152006 at ohio.edu tm152006 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 7 14:16:11 EDT 2009

OKAY DEAR TEAM PAST AND PRESENT.....

I need your help. I am a fool and cannot find my varsity jacket. I am very
very upset and do not know even when the last time I had it was. I am assuming
that it was last season bc I dont remember packing it up for summer or
unpacking it now for that matter. So I am assuming that it was lost during the
spring and I thought there is a slight chance that maybe one of you may have
it or something...I know this is most likely not the case but you never know.
If you maybe have it please let me know. It reads TLM on it...and i am
freaking out. thanks for your help. and yes i know im a retard.

thanks

Tegan