[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes 10-26

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 26 20:36:28 EDT 2009

 Good job this weekend... compared to past years and things that have happened to us in the past, you all did fabulously!

Grey T-shirts!
We order these now.. its grey and it says Ohio Crew with the attack cat!
You can order these for Xmas presents and.. for yourself! They are about 6.50 so get a bunch!
You have until November 2nd to let Erin know if you would like one! Erin Derosa!

IMPORTANT!!!
Monday, November 2nd we will have a special meeting, we will be going to LDWS workshop from 7-8:30 in Bentley 236. Afterwards, we will come down here for a quick chat about some things!

Friday November 6th is our Adopt a Highway! We need to get the other side of the highway!
Saturday the 7th at 9:50 we will be meeting at PING. If you are here, you will come! If you can drive, bring your car to Ping and we will use you if we need you

ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY MEETING AT 9PM ON TUESDAY NOVEMBER 10th ILL LET YOU KNOW THE ROOM. BE ON TIME AND THINGS BECAUSE WE HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO GO OVER YOU HAVE TO BE THERE NO MATTER WHAT OK!

Lauren passed around a schedule. If you are not here, you have to let Lauren know TWO times which you are available during exam week in order for us to participate. Soooo let her know. You HAVE to do this because we need monies!

Nick is real proud of all of us!
But.... we need to keep training. He says you lose all conditioning 12 days after you stop working out... shoot.
With winter break coming up... we need to keep working out.
Nick is gonna be sending out workouts this winter that you have to do... or else you might pass out this winter.
We are gonna be going to Ping these next few days in small groups to learn some sweet moves to do this winter.
Be smart about your.. social choices these next few weeks.

Important- Let nick know which day of the week you want to meet him at ping at 6:20 AM to work on lifting! EVERYONE MUST DO THIS!

peace and love and happy week 8
shan

Joc
Great job this weekend!