[Ouwcrew-l] Congratulations This Weekend

Jessica Ziepfel jessicaziepfel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 21:54:53 EDT 2009

OUWC,

I wanted to write you all and not only congratulate you on such a
success this weekend at Speakmon but let you know just how proud I am.
 EVERY boat did such an impressive job.  You all have clearly put in
the hard work for this event and it showed.  I've rowed with the
varsity girls so it didn't surprise me at all to see you all leave
with hardware.  As for the novice, what a way to start your collegiate
racing career!  I wish I could say my first race went half as well as
the way all three of your boats did.  It was refreshing to be back
with the team and share that time with you.  It is days like Saturday
that make me proud to say I am an alumnae.  Keep it up and I know you
will have nothing but success the rest of the year.

Your favorite (and oh so proud) alumnae,
Jessi