[Ouwcrew-l] PSA LAST CHANCE

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 22 18:19:41 EDT 2009

Hey ya'll. to those who put "maybes" down for some of your answers for this weekend, you need to make a decision. if you dont tell me otherwise im putting you down for leaving athens with us and coming back with us and that can not and will not change. these people include.. shelly, erin d, my, meagan. im giving you until friday at high noon to tell me.

otherwise..

IM SO EXCITED!
remember the 72 hour rule

remember to keep well hydrated these next few days

lovelovelovelove
shan

the island of Manhattan was purchased from Native Americans for about $24