[Ouwcrew-l] MORNING practice and Saturday

Vivona, Jocelyn jv188305 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 22 16:40:04 EDT 2009

 Only Olivia's boat will have practice tomorrow.  Since My's boat wasn't complete this morning, you guys won't have the opportunity to practice in your set boats until your warm up on Saturday.  The cars for 5:15 AM tomorrow morning are as follows:

Joc-East
Bryana
Stephanie
Caitlin- South
Genevieve

Meagan-West
Britney G.
Kelly
Sarah - South

Remember, all your parents, friends, family etc are all invited on Saturday.  Tell them to come cheer you on!  (and maybe bring some snacks!)  Here are directions from the regatta packet:

Directions:
FROM THE NORTH
I-71 south to the outerbelt I-270 west.
Take I-270 to Exit 13 (Fishinger/Cemetery Road).
Turn left off the exit.
Follow Fishinger Road to Riverside Drive (first light after crossing the river), turn right.
 If towing a boat trailer, pull into the park at Nottingham (first light on Riverside Drive). Turn right
into the park.
 If coming as a spectator or participant, follow Riverside Drive and Parking Signs to the park
entrance south of the Marine Park Police Station and park in the campground area. Shuttle
buses will be available to take you to the race site area. Please allow a little extra time to get to
the race site.
FROM THE SOUTH
I-71 north to the outer-belt I-270 west.
Take I-270 to Exit 13 (Fishinger/Cemetery Road).
Turn right off the exit.
Follow Fishinger Road to Riverside Drive (first light after crossing the river), turn right.
 If towing a boat trailer, pull into the park at Nottingham (first light on Riverside Drive). Turn right
into the park.
 If coming as a spectator or participant, follow Riverside Drive and Parking Signs to the park
entrance south of the Marine Park Police Station and park in the campground area. Shuttle
buses will be available to take you to the race site area. Please allow a little extra time to get to
the race site.
FROM THE EAST
I-70 west through Columbus to the outer-belt I-270 north.
Take I-270 north to Exit 13 (Fishinger/ Cemetery Road).
Turn right off the exit.
Follow Fishinger Road to Riverside Drive (first light after crossing the river), turn right
 If towing a boat trailer, pull into the park at Nottingham (first light on Riverside Drive). Turn right
into the park.
 If coming as a spectator or participant, follow Riverside Drive and Parking Signs to the park
entrance south of the Marine Park Police Station and park in the campground area. Shuttle
buses will be available to take you to the race site area. Please allow a little extra time to get to
the race site.
FROM THE WEST
I-70 east to the outerbelt I-270 north.
Take I-270 north to Exit 13 (Fishinger/Cemetery Road).
Turn right off the exit.
Follow Fishinger Road to Riverside Drive (first light after crossing the river), turn right
 If towing a boat trailer, pull into the park at Nottingham (first light on Riverside Drive). Turn right
into the park.
 If coming as a spectator or participant, follow Riverside Drive and Parking Signs to the park
entrance south of the Marine Park Police Station and park in the campground area. Shuttle
buses will be available to take you to the race site area. Please allow a little extra time to get to
the race site.

Joc