[Ouwcrew-l] Novice shirts!!

Derosa, Erin ed110806 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 21 10:25:48 EDT 2009

Heyy peeps!

According to the lady, shirts will be ready for pickup at the end of the work day. Therefore, I will have them by 5pm today. I am going to be in the front room from 5 until 9 for you all to come get these shirts. I know some of you have practice, but please please come after so I can give you the shirt!

If for some reason you are unavailable in the 4 hours I have allowed for this, you need to make arrangements with me via text message. My number is 740.359.3204

If you remember text me before you come to make sure I was actually able to pick them up (I really think I'll have them)

Finally, don't forget your money for the shirt!!!!! You can not have it if there's no dollhairs involved!!!

Peace out girl scouts--Erin