[Ouwcrew-l] Attention

Goode, Nicholas ng359004 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 21 10:24:28 EDT 2009

Hello Ladies,

Varsity and Novice alike, I wanted to tell you all that there is a program going on in Baker today from 10A-6PM (I think, at least 4PM). It is over body issue and healthy habits there in. It sounded interesting and I wanted to pass along the information.  If you get a chance swing through Baker and check out some of the booths.

I would also like to thank the varsity on on a good practice this morning.  Let's bring that kind of focus and intensity from now on.

Nick