[Ouwcrew-l] Tomorrow's Practice

Vivona, Jocelyn jv188305 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 11 21:16:53 EDT 2009

 Hi Ladies,

Tomorrow's practice is posted along with the indoor workouts for the week.  Make sure that you guys are keeping up with the indoor workouts.  Also if you missed practice on Friday please do your 5k ASAP so I can start putting boats together.  Also remember to check the Contact List on the website and make sure you are on there so I can get a head count.  If you aren't on that list and you don't send me your 5k time, you will not get put in a boat!  I hope you all had a great weekend!

Joc