[Ouwcrew-l] Varsity Practice for the week of 10/5 - 10/9

Goode, Nicholas ng359004 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 6 10:36:03 EDT 2009

Varsity Ladies,

Wed: Ellen, Jill G., Alyssa, Erin (Water)
    Ping: 10 min warm up, non rowing Heart rate(HR) 125-135
            3x 10min with 2 min rest (first 10 at an 18spm, second ten- 1st 5min @ 22, second 5 @ 24, Last 10 @ 20)
                Since they are only ten minute pieces they should be hard at rating!!

Thurs: Jill S., Tegan, Shanna, Lauren (Water)
    Ping:  5 min warm up, 2x20min (1:30 rest) in the following scheme (1st - 18, 22, 26, 20spm 2nd - 20, 28, 22, 16 change rating every 5 min on both)

Friday: Water Every one.

I would like it if Savannah could come for coxing the rest of the week and if both her and Olivia could come on Friday.  That way we could do some pieces with the eight and four.  Look for an email from Shanna to organize pick up locations.

all best,

"To give any less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"