[Ouwcrew-l] Monday practice VARSITY

Goode, Nicholas ng359004 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 4 18:26:00 EDT 2009

Hello Ladies,

Since you are getting back late from Cedar Point the VARSITY will not be having morning practice.  However, the varsity will have a 30 min piece along with 20 min of Abs (try and use very little rest when doing the abs). This piece is about consistancy. Go at a pace that is not easy but you can keep for the whole time.  For those of you with heart rate monitors that is betweek 130-150 beats per minute.  Stay in that zone.  It should also be about a 20-24 stroke rating.  Also, don't forget to stretch afterwards!  You need to do this before the meeting on monday night if possible to turn in your stats to me, and before Tuesday at the latest.  We are going to do Practice a little different this week, but we will discuss that on Monday night.  Come to the meeting knowing your schedule for the week.

Hope Cedar Point went well,

Nick