[Ouwcrew-l] Saturday Boats

Vivona, Jocelyn jv188305 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 2 13:55:41 EDT 2009

 Hi ladies,

Sorry for the late notice but I need everyone who can to come out to Stroud's tomorrow (Saturday) morning so we can get the Mothership down off the trailer.  It will not take very long but we must do this in order to get everyone out on the water next week!  We will be meeting at ping at 9:45am and leaving around 9:45am.  We will not be going out on the water because I have a practice GRE at 11am.  The boys will be out there to help us, which is why we have to be there by 10am.  If you can drive, please drive to Ping.  We need all the help we can get, and I promise it won't take long!

Jocelyn