[Ouwcrew-l] (no subject)

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 2 02:45:01 EDT 2009

Hey guys...I know I have told varsity but I forgot to get the memo to novice. If you are going to Cedar Point and need to drop of the letter from Chris requesting your absence from class to your teachers still, then I will have them at the Boyd Market on West Green from 8am-10am. I will then proceed to have class from 10-11am in Gordy and then I will be at Riverpark until we leave. So if you need to get one you need to find me at these locations tomorrow morning at these times. Sorry it took so long to get them Chris was busy because he was going out of town. For anyone who needs them for next week I will have them at the meeting on monday for you. Call me or text me if you need to get these!  4403426451

PS keep your eyes peeled for a possbile later departure time due to a class conflict...but it wouldnt be that much later.....k great!

Love,
Tegan Lee Mason

PSS...im not sleeping tonight :) and you better be ready for what me lauren and erin have to sport this weekend!