[Ouwcrew-l] this weekend

Conover, Lauren lc355707 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 1 19:37:35 EDT 2009

hey girls,
sorry i sent this to everyone but my e-mail is being weird and it's the only way i can. so if your aren't going to cp this weekend then disregard. so we will be meeting at ping at 12:00 pm on friday. we can arrange cars once we get there. here a list of things that you must remember.....

--pillow (they provide sheets but you can bring your own if you want)
--khaki pants (not cargo!) and tennis shoes
--sweatshirts/jackets for nighttime when it gets cool
--hat and sunglasses (not required)
--YOUR LICENSE--we need to prove that everyone is 18 years old
--we will be drug tested so IF YOU ARE ON PRESCRIPTION MEDS BRING THEM WITH YOU TO SHOW TO THE DRUG TESTERS.
--HOMEWORK...after we are done with our work for the day and have some down time, it is important that we do some schoolwork. i don't want you guys getting behind!

remember----this is an excellent opportunity for our team to make money. we need to represent ourselves well. so no profanity and no bad attitudes. it's only two days. also we get to ride rides on friday after we have our orientation :)

i think that's everything. please call me if you have any questions rather than e-mail. 410-935-7359

thank you!!! see you guys tomorrow!!
--lauren