[Ouwcrew-l] BAKE SALE 5/20

ed110806 at ohio.edu ed110806 at ohio.edu
Tue May 19 22:17:12 EDT 2009

Yello Crewsies,

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH FOR HELPING BAKE!! I was so impressed with the turnout
and I am so grateful you all were there. You are awesome!

The bake sale is tomorrow on the 1st floor of Baker University Center from
11:00am to 2:00pm.

I will come with most of the baked goods and a bag of starter cash at 11 and I
will get the table. Tegan will come with more baked goods around 12:30. The
ending shift can just pack up and leave. I will explain the pricing to the first
shift and they will pass on the info. Here are the shifts...all you need to do
is show up!

11:00-12:00 Ellen
11:00-12:30 Comrade
12:00-1:00 Jill G
12:30-whenever Tegan
1:00-2:00 Rachel and Hannah

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!

Erin D.