[Ouwcrew-l] Minutes May 18th

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon May 18 21:55:12 EDT 2009

Money was due for Philly today. It is $275 for rowers and $232 if you did
not row. This needs to be in ASAP, talk to jill G if you have a problem...
dollar a day rule applies.

We did evals today. If you were not at the meeting, ill e-mail them to you
and please fill them out soonly and shoot them to tegan! Yaaaaaay.

The Banquet is this Thursday at 7:30 in Baker 1804 Lounge. We will be
having food provided but if you would like to bring something else we can
munch on, feel free! Make sure you dress up and look really nice and get
ready for a good time!
If you would like the video, give 2$ to Kelly at the banquet!

Strouds and Boats
We will be cleaning up Strouds on the 30th... Relay ends at 8-9 Am and we
will be going at THREE PM. We will be picking up trash, and planting grass,
and stuff
Sunday the 31st, we will be leaving at 10AM to

Adopt a Hiiiiiighway
Is cancelled for tomorrow because of lack of drivers. On THURSDAY, we will
have it rescheduled. Watch for an e-mail about times. It will be either
12-1 or 1-3 (i think? she is going really fast)

R elay! And Bake Salllleeee
Baking at Jessi's tomorrow from 5-9 but watch for an e-mail about it. Leave
ingredients on Jessi's porch if you can not make it to her house at those
times. Wednesday is the Bake sale from 11-2. She will also send out an
e-mail about shifts. If you are not working, please come to Jessi's or give
someone that is going the stuff you signed up to get at the market.

Fundraising
Loft fundraiser
we need 15 girls for this... so it is mandatory for you to be here on the
August 31st and 1st, Monday and Tuesday during the day. And also the 4th
through 6th.

Nick
Rowing clubs for this summer!
Jill and Katie- if you are interested for rowing in the summer, shoot nick
and e-mail... there was a ton of stuff on the board and I can't read his
writing. :(
Watch for some pretty intense workouts this summer.

Schedule for NOT 8AMS. let upperclassmen hold classes for you!

Nick is meeting with director of fitness tomorrow to plan our training for
things. we need to figure out a time the first week in June to get together
and do the workout. We will meet one morning during week 10 to go over the
workout at 6:30 or 7 am. yaaay.

Ten tons of space dust falls on the Earth every day.

Shan