[Ouwcrew-l] Adopt a Highway BE LOOKING FOR MORE EMAILS TONIGHT

ed110806 at ohio.edu ed110806 at ohio.edu
Mon May 18 06:49:09 EDT 2009

Hey ya'll,

Here is your friendly reminder that we are doing adopt a highway again tomorrow.
Like last time, we will only be on the actual highway for about one hour. These
are the people that are absolutely, 100% expected to be there:

Shelly
Comrade
Stephanie Del Rosal
Stephanie Gibson
Jamilah
Katie
Yours Truly

We are going between 1-3. I will send an email later with driver info and pickup
spots. I really need you ALL to come so we can get points, and if you are free
and not on this list TELL ME PLEASEEEEEEE!!! We neeeeeeeeed you!

Love you girlfriends,
Erin D.