[Ouwcrew-l] Tiempo Libre

tm152006 at ohio.edu tm152006 at ohio.edu
Sun May 17 17:16:50 EDT 2009

Hey guys!

I want to let you know that there will be an opportunity for us all to
participate in some tiempo libre this thursday after the banquet so if you
don't already have plans DON'T MAKE ANY!!!! I will explain in a less formal
way tomorrow! But I will tell you that I am reallll excited! Also I would
suggeest everyone purchases a video! Its a great way to remember the season
and its really cheap! okay well i love you all and I am really going into
withdrawl right now without you all in my life!

TLM