[Ouwcrew-l] Community Service Jazz

ed110806 at ohio.edu ed110806 at ohio.edu
Thu May 14 17:02:29 EDT 2009

Hello all,

1. If it is down-pouring tomorrow we will not go to adopt the highway. However,
if it is simply drizzling, be prepared with your ponchos : ) I will be the judge
of the rain situation, and I will call all drivers if we cancel. Please be ready
to grin and bear it with the rain......WE MUST GET THESE DONE!

2. Thanks so much to everyone who volunteered for the swim meet. Unfortunately,
we will not be doing the hours because it is a lot of paper work for no real
benefit (except that you would be helping the community). I will be on the
lookout for more hours.

3. Who can participate in a bake sale from 11am-2pm on Wednesday, May 20th? This
bake sale will be for relay for life dollhairs. If enough people respond, the
next issue is actually getting baked goods. I will come up with a plan of action
in the near future.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, issues, or ideas regarding any
community service dealio, hit me up sistas!

Erin D.