[Ouwcrew-l] Adopt a Highway

ed110806 at ohio.edu ed110806 at ohio.edu
Wed May 13 23:31:54 EDT 2009

Hellooo,

As expected, here is the adopt a highway schedule. Unless you have told me
otherwise, you are absolutely expected to be there. I have picked a few people
to help with driving, but if it won't work for you please let me know. The
person driving me is going to have to make a trip to the ODOT place before and
after we head out to our trash site : ) My car will be picked up at 12:30 so we
can go get the junk we need. Pickups for everyone else will be at 12:45, and
then we will all meet in the pedan parking lot to head to the highway. Don't
plan on being home until approximately 3pm.

Drivers or on top of the list

Hannah
Jessi (may need picked up from class at 1)
Shelly (pickup at Sigma Kappa)
Ellen (pickup at i will allow a car to leave early for you to get back by 3)

Alyssa (all of us on South, Michelle may need picked up after class on our way
home from ODOT)
Sydney
Michelle
Erin
Jenny Sucher

Kelly
Jenny Strickland (wash arch)
Jamilah (west)
Rachel  (west)

Ok guys, bear with me on this. This is my first time doing the organizing. I
will try to make this run as smooth as possible. If there is anything wrong with
this email, tell me!

Love yas, Erin D.