[Ouwcrew-l] Other half of minutes

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon May 11 22:27:28 EDT 2009

Nick's Things

For this next month, it is important to get plenty of exercise that does
not involve rowing at LEAST 3-4 times a week. We do not want to lose all of
the aerobic capacity that we worked three quarters to build. There will be
more intense workouts this summer!
Plan on 1-2 races in the fall-then we will be on the water until it is too
cold to do so.

TRY to not schedule 8AMS in the fall... Nick wants a full 2 hours of
practice most days of the week... have upperclassmen such as him, Jessi and
Katie to hold classes for you if you think it will be cutting it close by
the time you have to register.

Ellen, Shelly, Alyse, Jenny Strickland... you guys have a 5K to do. Reply
to this the times you are available this week and one of us will supervise!

Ok that's it I believe