[Ouwcrew-l] Minuteeessss 5-11-09

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon May 11 21:33:02 EDT 2009

Money
Money for SIRA is due today, MACRA! It is 9.16. Find a way to get it to
Jill if you havn't told her you can't pay right now... or else you will be
penalized.
DadVail money will be due next week... Plan on around 300 even though it
may be a little less.
Varsity Jackets... money will be due for them June 1st. They will be ABOUT
140$. Let Tegan know if you will have to delay your money.

Banquet
Remember it will be a week from Thursday at 7:30 in the 1804 lounge. Dress
up! Let me know about funny awards.
Kelly needs to know if you want your pics on the video or if you think of a
song or two that you think will be imperative to our video!
kh159107 at ohio.edu

Relay/Adopt a Highway
We reached our goal of 500$... but we need some more girls!
Fundraising ideas?
Look for a bake sale, in which we will donate desserts to sell outside of
Baker next Wednesday. Look for an e-mail from Erin.
Adopt-a-Highway... look for an e-mail about it as well. The first one will
be THIS FRIDAY and the next one NEXT TUESDAY!

Boats
We need to clean out the shed and see if our older boats are rowable. This
will probably be the Sunday after relay, the 31st.
We will be taking boats back back soonly thereafter.

Fundraising
Loft fundraiser August 31st and September 1st! We will assemble lofts. Sept
4-6th there will be loft selling! You will need to come back to school
early and stay with people who have houses and POSSIBLY move into your room
early. Woo!
ALSO... there will be 2 Cedar Points! October 23rd-25th and October
2nd-4th. These are both rode prides!

Ok my computer is going to die... ill send you the rest later!

The largest living thing on the face of the Earth is a mushroom underground
in Oregon, it measures three and a half miles in diameter.