[Ouwcrew-l] VARSITY jackets

ed110806 at ohio.edu ed110806 at ohio.edu
Wed May 6 22:35:40 EDT 2009

Hey girls,

I am sending this email to make sure that A) I have gotten everyone's orders and
B) that I have the correct info to send in. You all will have until tomorrow
night at 5:00pm to send me any changes. After that, if you didn't give me info,
or if yours is wrong you are out of luck.

Name as Seen on Jacket                                   Size
Lisa Barker                                               XL
Ellen Lubbers                                             M
Hannah Croft                                              M
J.I.M.                                                    L
Jenny J. Strickland                                       S
Sucher                                                    M
Jillian Gostomski                                         M
Lauren Conover                                            M
Stroup                                                    M
Shelly Bailey                                             L
Krajewski                                                 M
Stephanie Del Rosal                                       L
Stephanie Gibson                                          L
Sydney Randall                                            M
Erin Derosa                                               M

Talk to ya later,
Erin D.