[Ouwcrew-l] THINGS YOU WANT TO KNOW

Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 15 20:10:28 EDT 2009

Hello Lovely Ladies! Just a few things....

1) Practice this week will organized at 7:30 am every morning this week.
The workouts will be in the book if you are unable to attend or you can do
a 45 min cardio workout or make up a practice. (if you make up a practice
make sure you write it down and date it with the day you do it.)

2) URGENT: We need to re-arrange boats which is taking place THIS WEDNESDAY
at 5pm. Email Jessi if you are able to come! I know we all have finals but
this is uber important. (jz186805 is jessis email)

3)Friday we will be loadin the trailor at EXACTLY 4pm. in the PEDAN small
parking lot. that is where the canoes are along with the student entrance
to the stadium. make sure you arrive on time and have your 1 large bag and
sleeping stuff clearly labeled and bagged. We need to make this very
efficient.

4) Saturday morning we will be meeting in the same pedan parking lot at
4:30 AM...yes this is for real. We will be rolling out of there at 5 AM. If
you are a driver make sure you sleep well...OUR LIVES ARE IN YOUR HANDS!!!!

5) Regarding food, make sure anything you have you MUST re-close it! so
bring zip lock baggies! WE DON'T WANT MORE BUGS THAN NECESSARY!!!

MAKE SURE YOU GIVE JESSI YOUR AVAILABILITY FOR WEDNESDAY...WE NEED TO KNOW
IF WE HAVE TO RECRUIT THE MEN'S TEAM!!!!!!!!!

I hope you guys are super excited bc I am!!!!!!

love you so much bye!

TEGANLEEMASON

(PICKLE FEST 09 CHAMP)