[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes March 12, 2008

Jessica Ziepfel jessicaziepfel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 20:43:36 EDT 2009

I.  New Executive Board
-Congrats to Tegan, Alyssa, Shanna, Kelly, Lauren Conover, Erin, Britt!
-We will have a meeting of the old and new exec boards THIS Sunday
7:45PM in Bentley 009.

II.  Next Quarter Meeting
- Our general meeting will be Mondays 9PM room TBD.  Clear your schedule.

III. Boat Retrievals
-Meet SATURDAY 9:30AM, no later.  Vehicles will be leaving by 9:45AM.
-Drivers are Jill, Katie, Kelly and Sara

IV. CAMP BOB (so close I can almost smell the PBJ)
-First half of payment was due today
-Friday, March 20  4PM the team will meet in the small Pedan parking
lot to put our luggage on the trailer.  This means you should have
your duffle bag and sleeping bag wrapped up in at least one garbage
bag and ready to stow it on the trailer.
-Britt has extra sleeping bags if you do not have one for camp.  Get
in contact with her if you would like to borrow one (bs818407)
-Jessi passed out a list of housing for Friday night.  If you don't
know where you are staying, contact Jessi.
-T-shirts will be in next Friday.  Make sure you bring your money to
the trailer meeting in order to get your shirt.

V. FUNDRAISER TONIGHT!
-the team is selling hot dogs tonight at college gate 10PM-12.  Sara
emailed shift schedules.  If you can't make it to the fundraiser, you
will be responsible to pay the team whatever amount your shift would
have earned.

VI. Coach Nick
-Tomorrow morning 6:30 am is a 2K test.  Be there and ready to row!
-Nick will try to organize team practices for finals week.  If you
can't make these organized practices, you will be responsible for
making up any practice you may have missed during the quarter or doing
30-45 minutes of cardio.
-After working so hard all quarter, the worst thing you could do is
slack off this week.  It'll be a good study break anyway!

Your lovely sec (for the last time *tear*)
JZ