[Ouwcrew-l] Order

Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 11 13:40:12 EDT 2009

Hello ladies.
I have put the order in for skins and unis. Since only three of you
responded to my email I had to make a couple guesses, such as whether or
not you want a skin. So if you did not want one,and you didn't tell me
that, you get one anyways and you will have to pay for it.

Here is what I ordered...

UNIS
Rachel
Jamilah
Hannah
Erin
Steph D.
Shelly
Jill G.
Britt
Steph G.
Lauren C.
Lauren S.
Ellen
Jenny Strickland
Jenny Sucher

All of you got skins except Jenny Strickland.
Aylse, Michelle and Lorelle also got skins.

The skins are super sweet anyways and is part of the uniform so when it is
raining cats and dogs and freezing it will come in handy anyway! :)

Thanks love you all bye

TEGANLEEMASON