[Ouwcrew-l] picking up boats/ sweat pick ups

jillian starkey js460606 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 10 12:51:38 EDT 2009

Hi girls!

Hope everyone is having a great week! Just a few things...

SWEATS
I apologize for keeping the sweats, I had an emergency and had to go home
all of last week. I will bring them to this THURSDAY's meeting at 7pm.  I
will give them to you if you have money, or have already paid Tegan. This
is also for people who are no longer on the team. I really really really
really really really don't want to keep this box so this is your ONLY
chance.

BOATS
We will be traveling to the great city of Parkersburg to obtain our
beautiful boats this Saturday (the fourteenth day of March)! YAY! We will
be meeting at Ping NO LATER THAN 9:45AM! Please be on time! Then men's team
will also be assisting as well. Our mission is simple... Get in and get
out! The following girls signed up:
-Shanners DeJoseph
-Katelyn K. O'Halloran I  [{(driverr)}]
-Kellayy
-Surrah Emerick  [{(driverr)}]
-Jamilah MccccDowell
-Low-ran Conover
-Jennayy Sucher
-Alyssuhhuhh Hamm
-Moi
-Alyse Lamparykie (??)

BOBBY IS ALMOST HERE!!! WAAAAAAAAHOOO!!!

Warm wishes and kind regards,
J to the I to the L to the L to the I to the A to than N