[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Tomorrow

tm152006 at ohio.edu tm152006 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 28 19:50:09 EST 2009

Hello ladies and nick....

Just a few reminders for tomorrow:

1) I hope everyone had a splendid day off today
2) we have our VERY IMPORTANT general meeting tomorrow
3) DUES are due to me tomorrow at 7 pm SHARP...its better to pay me right when
you walk in the door so i can get out receipts and not want to kill myself
with all that i have to do tomorrow... (in case you forgot they are $70) talk
to me asap if you have a problem with this or i will charge you 1 dollar per
day it is late...FOR REALSIES
4)I will be passing out a sheet tomorrow as to what/how many/sizes of sweats
you all want to order. I fyou will not be at the meeting you need to email me
your wishes ASAP. If you do not have them to me by Monday morning you will not
be getting these awesome sweats..just saying.... The sweats will be
about/around $45 dollars depending on length of name/how many people order
them/ how many they order..more details to come regarding payment and other
stuff tomorrow slash in the meeting minutes
5) I HOPE EVERYONE WILL BE AT PRACTICE IN THE AM EVEN AFTER A LONG DAY
OFF...remember it is mandatory and we do keep track of it so dont let us catch
up to you!
6) i love you all
7) sorry my emails are always so long
8) see you tomorrow!!!