[Ouwcrew-l] MEETING TONIGHT(important stuff)

tm152006 at ohio.edu tm152006 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 22 16:08:58 EST 2009

Hey guys! Just a friendly reminder again that our meeting is tonight at 7 in
Bently. We are going to be covering a lot of important facts...especially for
all of you novice! We will be going over spring season and practices and stuff
like that. SO COME period. Also just a reminder that Dues are due next week. I
will accaept them today if you are in current posession of it :) Also i know
EJ sent out an email but again please bring ideas tonight so this meeting can
go smoothly and not take forever bc there is already a big agenda so
far...okay great i cant wait to see you all tonight!!!!

Love
TLM