[Ouwcrew-l] CREW meeting tonight (fwd)

jillian starkey js460606 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 15 20:53:00 EST 2009

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: January 15, 2009 2:10:39 PM -0500
From: Nicholas Goode <ng359004 at ohio.edu>
To: ouwcrew-l at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: Re: [Ouwcrew-l] CREW meeting tonight

Hello Ladies,

So this weekend is going to go like this:

Friday 5x6 min of erging Try and get it in before you leave if you are
going home (write down avg. 500 and distance)

Saturday 50 min cardio (i.e. heart rate above 140) write what you did

Monday I would like everyone to row for 30 min, tech concentration row so
be pushing yourself. I suggest those of you that are in town group together
to do this row.  Write avg 500 and distance.

Write your stats in the book.

Also people have been asking about nutrition and here is a good site about
nutrition and crew, so look it over.

<http://www.pittsfordcrew.org/Nutrition/NutritionMain.htm>

all best,
Nick

--On Thursday, January 15, 2009 8:18 AM -0500 Jessica Ziepfel