[Ouwcrew-l] Friday & Saturday Practices

jillian starkey js460606 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 8 23:05:32 EST 2009

Hi Girls,

Just an FYI. Ping moved the binders that we use to write our workouts in
over by the Club Sports mailboxes. If you walk into ping after being swiped
in, and walk down the hallway to your right you will see the CS office at
the end of the hallway on your left. I hope everyone had a great first
week, and see EVERYONE on Saturday!!!

-Jill

--On January 8, 2009 7:06:33 PM -0500 Jessica Ziepfel