[Ouwcrew-l] Crew News

Jessica Ziepfel jessicaziepfel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 22:17:19 EST 2009

Hey girls,

I hope you all had a wonderful sibs weekend.  Here's some stuff to get
thinking about before our meeting this Thursday.  First, the erg
sprints are February 28th.  This is our big winter competition.  We
will leave for Columbus early Saturday morning and return that same
day, probably around dinnertime.   We need to know a final count by
this Thursday so we can register.  I'll be passing a signup sheet so
make sure you have all your plans settled by the meeting.  There will
also be a chance to sign up as a driver.

Also, just a reminder that the money for sweats will be due on
February 19th.  Tegan will have final numbers for individuals at the
meeting so if you want to bring your checkbook, you can go ahead and
knock it out early this week.

I hope everybody has a wonderful week and I'll see you in the morning!

Your lovely sec
Jessi