[Ouwcrew-l] Thanks!!

se146104 at ohio.edu se146104 at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 7 17:51:35 EST 2009

Hey Girls,
Just writing to say thanks to everyone that helped out with the parking
Thursday night, I just got an email from Tia and she had only good things to
say. I know it was freezing and involved a few cases of life-threatening
vehicles but we are getting paid $230 so that's pretty awesome and it's not as
though anyone actually died or anything. Don't worry though, for those of you
unable to participate in this event, fingers crossed there will be at least one
more chance to freeze your toes off before the quarter is over.
Hope you are all having a great weekend,
Sara E