[Ouwcrew-l] Last week of Winter Break Workout

Goode, Nicholas ng359004 at ohio.edu
Sun Dec 27 18:34:07 EST 2009

Hello Ladies,

Hopefully the Holidays are going well.  Here is the last week of workouts before we get back to school.

Shanna,
If you could get me a official roster of the team for winter maybe with a tentative schedlue of who is going to which times in the morning sometime this week I would appreciate it.  I am trying to organize workouts for the Winter.

Coxswains,
I am going to be asking you to take a more active roll in practices.  So just cause it is winter doen't mean you get out of practice.  We are going to have alot of work to do and I can't see everything at the same time.

Monday:

30 min erg @ 14-22 - start at 14 and change spm by 2 every 5 min.

Tuesday: Lifting - cut the weight back a bit and use this as a recovery week.

Wed:
45 min Cardio with Abs

Thursday:
with 15 min cardio warm up
Lifting same as Tues
Don't celebrate too hard!

Friday:
Happy New Years!

Saturday:
Core workout - Stretching session (at least 20 min)

Sunday:
Off

Nick