[Ouwcrew-l] Community service opportunity

Derosa, Erin ed110806 at ohio.edu
Sat Dec 19 13:28:29 EST 2009

Hey gal pals!

I hope everyone is having a good break! I can't believe it's almost over...

Anyways, I have a really good opportunity for us to do some community service within the Athens community, and I wanted to find out who may be interested. I must have 15 people if we decide to do it. What it's called is a homeless simulation, an eveyone who participates will spend time in a room either pretending to be homeless or pretending to be someone that helps or hinders a homeless persons life. The lady told me it would be from 830-12 on Saturday the 16th of jan...I really can't see it taking that long since the whole thing is only an hour and a half process.

Let me know if you're interested so I can talk to the lady. I'll give you until Monday to be in touch with me.

Have a gooooood Christmas peeps <3 Erin