[Ouwcrew-l] MACRA lowdown

hc468707 at ohio.edu hc468707 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 30 17:08:43 EDT 2009

Hey lovelies, I dont really have much to say other than to reiterate Tegan's
wishes of WAIVERSWAIVERSWAIVERS!!!! Please oh please oh freaking please
remember your WAIVERS!!
 - remember all you have to do is go to regattacentral.com click on any u.s.
rowing regatta, like dad vail. Go down the tabs on the side, clicking on
WAIVER and under paper submission there will be a link saying download. Click
that and print it out, and BRING IT WITH you to pedan at 10:00.

I have also attached the itinerary for this weekend. As always let me know if
you're curious about anything... well not anything but yea :)
Love you all, see you bright and early, yes bright!! cuz the sun may just be
coming up around 6:15.

<3 Hannah

PS: Drivers try and get gas, oil changes, whatever prior to arrival at Pedan
tomorrow, we want to be as efficient as possible. Ok, awesome thanks a bunch!!
xoxo