[Ouwcrew-l] SIRAAAA thingssss

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 30 16:48:16 EDT 2009

Welll you all know we are meeting at 10 AM SHARP in our favorite parking
lot, small peden! Be there as soon as your 9 am class is over, and remember
to bring GAS MONEY its going to be a little bit more because we are going
quite a far way! Plan on at LEAST ten to give to  your drivers i would say.

Bring secret rower things! and pack light... another short weekend!

Shanna
Rachael
Alyse
Steph D

Nick
Shelly
Jenny Strickland
Michelle
Alyssa

Jessi
Steph G
Jenny Sucher
Lauren C

Hannah
Katie
Jill G
Ellen
Lauren S

Jill S
Jamliah
Tegan
Erin
Kelly

"The athlete's anerobic threshold, the point at which the body's muscles
have exhausted their oxygen store and start burning other fuel. For regular
folks, reaching that threshold is quitting time; anaerobic work is 19 times
harder than aerobic work. But rowing is all about harder. Elite rowers fire
off the start at sprint speed -- 53 strokes per minute. With 95 pounds of
force on the blade end, each stroke is a weightlifter's power clean. Rowers
cross their anaerobic threshold with that first stroke. Then there are 225
more to the finish line." -- ESPN Magazine, May 2000

woo