[Ouwcrew-l] APRIL 30th!

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 29 21:02:10 EDT 2009

Woo! I just wanted to let you know how incredible the campus looks right
now, and that we should all take some time to look at the life around us..
especially at emeriti and college street and others!!

Lauren S
all of west theres too many of you to name haha

Hannah south
Sydney
Erin
Michelle
Jenny Sucher

Katie
Jessi
Shelly
Alyssa

Jill south
Lauren C
Steph D
Ellen
Jenny Strickland

Kelly east
Shanna
Alyse

Jeremy Bentham, a British philosopher who died in 1832,left his entire
estate to the London Hospital provided that his body be allowed to preside
over its board meetings. His skeleton was clothed and fitted with a wax
mask of his face. It was present at the meeting for 92 years.

stew over that one

Shan