[Ouwcrew-l] Letter for Relay!

ed110806 at ohio.edu ed110806 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 28 19:33:00 EDT 2009

Yello,
So, I finally got an example of the letter we sent for Relay money (the girl
took FOREVER to respond to my email). Anyways, I would really appreciate it if
everyone who has not sent a letter will send at least two. This shouldn't be
difficult, but if you have issues I understand. Obviously, I have no way of
knowing who sends what, but please please please do your part to help out!! I
will have an update on the dollhairs we have earned by the end of the week!
Loooooves you all,
Erin Duh-rosa

PS you can add or delete whatever you want to the letter...make sure you put a
return address somewhere!