[Ouwcrew-l] Meenutes April 27

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 27 21:38:47 EDT 2009

Girls, if you aren't here, or you need to miss the meeting, you need to
tell ME. ok great.

Money for SIRA was due today. If you aren't here, and you weren't excused,
you will owe 1$ for every day that you are late. Give your money to Jill in
the morning if you weren't here tonight!

People who rode in Nick's car for Gov cup owe him 5$ for gas. Give it to
him ASAP... be honest and truthful girls.

Give money to Jessi for our picNICK if you haven't yet. Three dolla

Leaving for MACRA Friday at 10:30, meet at 10. Sorry guys, no excuses. Tell
your prof to contact Chris Shwirian if they have a problem.

Adopt a highway will be every Friday afternoon after Dad vail is over. This
excludes Memorial Day weekend.

It's real hot in here

***EVERYONE NEEDS TO DO THIS. FOR MACRA. AND BRING IT FRIDAY.***
One needs to go to regattacentral.com and click on DadVail
click on waiver
"paper submission"
"download"
print that out and sign it.

Shanna's things
Banquet awards
We do 3 serious awards at the banquet and everyone gets a silly one. The
three serious ones, we will ballot-vote at the next meeting for these. You
will vote for one person for each of these awards.
Most Improved-self explanatory!
LEAD- someone who demonstrates Leadership, excellence, academics, and
discipline.
Sportsmanship- someone who demonstrates good attitude in everything that we
do, and being a good loser and a good winner. and things.

Also, think about silly awards that you can think about for your teammates.
Such as, I got the magic hands award last year for OBVSIES reasons.

Nick's things
I can barely see him in this darkness
Make sure you get the workouts done this week that he sent out a few nights
ago. Turn them in by Friday morning's practice.
He suggests doing the 2K test Tuesday or Wednesday. If you MUST do two
workouts in one day, then re hydrate and wait a little bit before the next
one.
We talked about what we could do as a club to make us even more in league
with all of the teams we will go up against. There are personal training
options available for the summer time that are affordable. Think about it!
How about being on the water after our fall season is over? This will
eliminate some of the training time at Bobby.
Nick says he will probably come back next year. Can I get a whoop???!

SHANANNSAJSNANSANSJAN

At - 40 degrees Centigrade a person loses about 14.4 calories per hour by
breathing.