[Ouwcrew-l] Monday Practice

Nicholas Goode ng359004 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 20 06:50:34 EDT 2009

Ladies,

Again, today do a 30 min TEST. Really Push yourselves. Group up and Push
each other.  WHile doing this piece you should not be able to talk more
than 3 gasping words.  After you have done that do 20 min of abs. Again be
hard on yourself. We have done plenty of ab circuits so you know what I
expect.  Write Down your avg. split, meters, and watts.  If you don't turn
that in to me tomorrow morning YOU DO NOT ROW and no one wants to explain
to their boat why they are not having practice.

See you tomorrow,

Nick