[Ouwcrew-l] hey hey hey

tm152006 at ohio.edu tm152006 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 19 23:00:46 EDT 2009

Dear friends,

I just thought everyone should know that hannah and i did not return to our
homes today until a little before 10 pm this eveing and where as I know it is
our jobs to return the vans and there was the issue with everyone getting
their stuff things such as making sure you threw out your trash or took it
with you before you left would have been very nice. Please keep this in mind
for the next times. Also, there were several things left behind. We will bring
it to practice in the morning for you guys.

A few more things to note:

Our general meeting will be tomorrow night as usual and remember that the
money for the camp bob vans is DUE!!!! ($111) Let ME know if this is a problem
as I will be treasurer for a short while. Bring it to practice if you won't
make the meeting.

We will also be holding elections for treasurer tomorrow evening. I know that
a chunk of the team misses the meeting every week but if you want to run let
me know! We will work details out. Come prepared with a little something to
say as to why we should choose you to keep our money. Also remember once you
are in there is no turning away from the team or rowing...its going in the by-
laws!

Exec: meet at 8 pm to have our meeting :)

GREAT JOB THIS WEEKEND! I AM PROUD OF ALL OF YOU! now its time to prepare to
get some for Gov Cup.

See you all in the morning!
(ps i have the keys)

Love always,