[Ouwcrew-l] ANOTHER CREW E MAIL RIDES FOR FO SIXTAHEEN

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 15 19:40:25 EDT 2009

you guys im so excited. even though i am not able to attend due to a
performance Sunday morning, this race is HUGE and when i say HUGE i mean
HUGE so take really good care of yourselves these next few days you all are
going to kick serious booty.

oh, and sorry novice and V8 that you got passed by the bunny this morning.
sucks to be you i guess

REMEMBER SECRET ROWER THINGS YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT IF SOMEONE FORGOT ABOUT
YOU NOW WOULD YOU

Lauren S (west)
Jill G
Steph G
Rachael
Jamilah
Britt
Tegan

Katie
Alyse east
Ellen (east)
Lauren C east
Steph D east

Shanna
Jenny Strickland
Jill S

Kelly (south)
Sydney
Erin
Michelle
Jenny Sucher

Hannah
Alyssa-brom
Jessi and Shelly- college and mill

katie-please meet tegan at strouds with your car and retrieve the keys so
that your car can go back and get el motar. you guys will also retrieve the
tent and poles and other equip to go to tenn. if it wont fit, i presume we
may get off the water a little early so that we can de rig and someone will
go retrieve those items.

in leu of a fun fact... i will leave you with a video that will hopefully
inspire you to do your very best in all that life throws at you
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY>

The athlete's anerobic threshold, the point at which the body's muscles
have exhausted their oxygen store and start burning other fuel. For regular
folks, reaching that threshold is quitting time; anaerobic work is 19 times
harder than aerobic work. But rowing is all about harder. Elite rowers fire
off the start at sprint speed -- 53 strokes per minute. With 95 pounds of
force on the blade end, each stroke is a weightlifter's power clean. Rowers
cross their anaerobic threshold with that first stroke. Then there are 225
more to the finish line.

shan

my fish is talking to me... im not kidding its making little spitting
noises. his name is frank sinatra he is beautiful.

"Don't blow your load on the first stroke, fellas." -- Chris Allsopp,
freshman coach, United States Military Academy