[Ouwcrew-l] Relay for Life

ed110806 at ohio.edu ed110806 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 14 13:21:04 EDT 2009

Hey gal pals,

First, I just wanted to remind you all to PLEASE come to the letter writing
thing for Relay for Life tonight. It is from 8:30-10:00pm in Baker room 239. I
will be going around 9pm if you want to go with me! It is realllllly important
that we go and write these letters to raise money because at the current time we
have no cash money. All you need to bring is 5-10 addresses. Food, postage, and
even the letter will be provided for you.

Second, you all lied to me. You are not all registered, and seeing as how this
event is mandatory (unless you give me a VERY legitimate excuse--going home will
not count) YOU NEED TO GET REGISTERED! Here is the website to go to:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=16538&team_id=397101 and just
click JOIN TEAM. It takes 5 seconds. These people need to get registered asap
por favor:

Alyssa Hamm
Britt Snyder
Jamilah McDowell
Jenny Strickland
Shanna DeJoseph
Stephanie DelRosal
Lauren Sauer
Sydney Randall

Finally, I am taking over as team captain so any questions or concerns come to
me. Think of some really good fund-raising ideas, put the facebook link on your
personal page, and take advantage of online money raising options. I will pass
out your own personal envelopes to hold your money at the next meeting. You can
collect cash, checks made payable to the American Cancer Society, or online things.

Thanks for helping such a good cause, loooooooove you all!
Erin Elizabeth