[Ouwcrew-l] Minutes 4-13

tm152006 at ohio.edu tm152006 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 14 00:34:07 EDT 2009

Hey girls! I just wanted to let you know that the cars for SIRA will be
changing. I need to know if you ABSOLUTELY need to be put into a late van bc
there will be one available...aka this van will be leaving at a later time
than the other two. Email me back if this applies to you....and i
 mean if you ABSOLUTELY have to be in a late van. I do not want to mess with
the cars too much

Thanks! love you soo much!

Tegan