[Ouwcrew-l] PSA- Phone Service Announcement

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 5 17:51:02 EDT 2009

Helllooo again! Here are the numbers that I have compiled, so check yours,
save this doc for future reference and if there is a problem with yours,
let me know! Ok great. Do the warm dance tonight. Hopefully I'll see you in
the morning!

In case your weren't at practice, know that if the weather is such that we
can not row in the morning, Nick will call Tegan, Tegan will call the
drivers, and the drivers will call everyone that is riding in their car
that day. This process takes a few minutes, so be patient and don't clog
the phone lines to ask someone else if they know about practice. If you
haven't heard anything by 5:10, go ahead and go outside. Ok love you lots.

On an average work day, a typist's fingers travel 12.6 miles.

Shan