[Ouwcrew-l] Habitat and Stuf

tm152006 at ohio.edu tm152006 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 2 15:29:53 EDT 2009

Hello ladies. I am sending this email out for a comfirmation of who is able to
attend Habitat build this saturday. We will be leaving at around 8 am and I am
not sure of how long it will go to but I was told to have everyone bring lunch
so I am assuming into the afternoon at least. I also need to know if you are
able to be a driver since it is about 20 mins away. Amy will most likely be in
contact with you guys via email from now on so keep checking your emails!

Practice this morning was pretty smooth but we need to be more efficient in
the mornings with getting everything ready and such. We need the most water
time possible so lets work on this girls. :) Hope you all have a lovely day
and I will see you all in the morning!

Love you always,

Tegan Lee Mason

ps...i sent this this morning but it had a system failure....sorry
:(