[Ouwcrew-l] Rides for 4-2

Shanna DeJoseph sd314606 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 1 19:12:34 EDT 2009

I HOPE EVERYONE IS AS EXCITED TO GET OUT ON THE WATER IN THE MORNING. SO
EXCITED THAT IT TOOK YOU FIVE TRIES TO TYPE EXCITED LIKE ME!!!! OK rides
are going to be the same as they were supposed to be today, so here you go

Shanna
Alyse
Jenny Strickland
Ellen

Katie
Alyssa- Bromley
Jessie and Shelly- College and Union
Lauren Sauer- East

Jill (all on south)
Sydney
Jenny Sucher
Erin
Michelle

Hannah
Lauren C-East
Steph D-East
Steph G- West
Jamilah- West

Kelly (all on west)
Tegan
Britt
Rachael
Jill G

Jill Starkey will be driving those who have 8AMs as soon as we get off the
water.

And as a little nibble, my friend Rachel and I are running the Athens
half-marathon on Sunday, and if I heard your sing songy voices as we come
into Pruitt it would just make me weep. The race starts at 9, we probably
won't be finishing up until 11. Yay

SEE YOU BRIGHT AND EARLY

About 8 million blood cells die in the human body every second, and the
same number are born each second.

Shan