[Ousfimg_alumni] OUSFIMG Second Quarter Results

McKee, Jacob jm125814 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 6 08:56:32 EDT 2018

OUSFIMG Alumni,

First off, I would like to welcome our 2018 graduates to the OUSFIMG alumni newsletter. Thank you for all that you’ve done for our group over the past four years and congratulations on your accomplishment. If you would like us to send the newsletter to your personal email rather than your OU email, please let myself or Russell (rb150015 at ohio.edu) know and we will change it.

We would also like to thank all of the alumni who helped with the New York trip last week. Whether that was lending your couch or letting the team  visit your company. We were able to visit a total of nine different companies, and had a total of twelve meetings in three days. It was an extremely worthwhile experience and we couldn't have done it without all of you.

Attached are the second quarter results for our Sustainable and Traditional portfolios, along with commentary on the group’s strategy. The group has successfully outperformed our benchmark, the Bloomberg Barclays US Aggregate Bond Index, by 0.13% (Sustainable) and 0.30% (Traditional) respectively.

For anyone interested in visiting campus this semester mark your calendars! Homecoming will be the weekend of October 19th. Keep an eye out for our September email which will have more details on Homecoming and the cookout.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reach out to me at jm125814 at ohio.edu or any other members of the Executive Board.

Regards,

Jacob McKee
VP of Portfolio Management