[Ous-veterans] Veterans Recognition Ceremony Photos

Wymer, Mary wymerm at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 3 16:04:32 EDT 2015

NOTICE TO ALL VETERAN STUDENTS FROM TERESA MCKENZIE:

In preparation for the Veteran's Recognition Program in November, we are requesting photos of our veterans in their uniforms.  We are planning to run a slideshow of our many veterans during the program on November 5, 2015.  This request goes out to our veteran students, faculty and staff.  We would also like photos of family members of students, faculty and staff who are active duty or veterans.  Please email photos to Teresa McKenzie at mckenzt1 at ohio.edu<mailto:mckenzt1 at ohio.edu> or you may drop them off in her office in the Student Success Center for her to scan and return to you.  Please include the following information with your photos: Name, rank, branch of service and if they service member served during any conflicts or wars.  If it is a family member of and OUS student, staff or faculty please include how the veteran is related to the OUS member.

Thanks.

Teresa McKenzie, M.S. Ed
Accessibility Coordinator
Ohio University Southern
1804 Liberty Avenue
Ironton, OH 45638
740-533-4596
Office Hours: Mondays 1 - 5 pm, Tuesdays 9 am - 5 pm
Wednesdays 1 - 5 pm and Thursdays 9 am - 1 pm

Mary Ann Wymer, M.A.
Coordinator of Non-Traditional and
Veteran Student Services
Student Services